Piedmont Triad Drain and Sewer Service
When you flush your toilet, use your washing machine, or wash dishes at the kitchen sink, the water you use flows from your house in a sewer line to the city’s main sewer lines under the street. As a property owner, you are responsible for maintaining your residential sewer line and making any repairs needed if it is blocked or broken. If you think your home has a drain or sewer problem, give the experts at Edwards & Mills, Inc., a call today. We’ll diagnose the problem and then provide the best, most cost-effective solution we can, as quickly as possible.
Edwards & Mills, Inc., offers a full array of professional drain and sewer solutions:
- High-pressure jet cleaning to clean sewer and large drain pipes
- Power snaking to clear clogs and remove obstructions
- Repair of drains and pipes inside the home or office
- Replacement of drains and pipes leading away from the property
Possible Signs of Drain or Sewer Problems
If you observe any of these conditions, it may be a sign your sewer and drain system needs to be cleaned or repaired:
- Drains are backing up
- Noticeable drop in water pressure
- Bad odor coming from interior drains
- Gurgling sound when you flush toilets
- Smelly “sinkhole” in your yard
Possible Causes of Drain or Sewer Problems
- Blockages caused by improper disposal of paper products, grease, food waste, or flushed objects
- Tree root growth into the pipe via a joint or crack
- Structural defects like pipe collapses, cracks in pipes, or sagging pipes
Get in Touch with Our Drain and Sewer Experts
If you have a clogged drain or sewer problem in the Greensboro, NC area, or you’d like more information about any of Edwards & Mills, Inc.'s plumbing or gas services, please contact us at any time by phone at (336) 299-6309 or by email.
Frequently Asked Questions
Edwards & Mills
At Edwards & Mills, Inc. plumbing services of Greensboro, we not only aim to provide superior plumbing and gas services quickly and efficiently, we also take the necessary time to explain what needs to be done and how it will be achieved. Our prices are competitive and affordable, and we want to ensure that you have a complete understanding of what you are paying for. We give you realistic up-front cost estimates and a projected timeline so that you know exactly what to expect to pay and when to expect the plumbing projects or repairs to be completed
Give Edwards & Mills, Inc., a call today for advice, information, or to schedule an appointment. We promise that you will not be disappointed.