Greensboro Plumbing FAQ
Below are some of the more frequently asked questions we hear from our customers. In our answers, you’ll find a number of simple tips that can help you maintain your commercial or residential plumbing system, helping prevent emergency plumbing needs or costly after-hours plumbing visits. In addition, you’ll see advice about running and maintaining gas lines so they operate safely and efficiently. We hope our advice helps you ensure we don’t have to visit you too often. It's not that we don’t want to see you (we always do!) – we just don’t want you to throw good money "down the drain."Plumbing FAQs
- Does plumbing require routine maintenance? Like what? Can I do it myself, or does it take a professional?
- I have a rental home that’s sitting empty most of the time. What should I do to be sure I don’t have plumbing or gas line issues when I’m not there?
- Should you turn your water off if you’re going to be going out of town?
- What about drains? Are there drains other than my kitchen and bath drains to worry about?
- When does your septic tank need to be pumped out?
- Leaking toilet? Running toilet? Clogged toilet?
- I know it’s going to be really cold this weekend. How can I be sure my plumbing system doesn’t cause me problems in the extreme weather?
- How can I prevent frozen water pipes?
- I think I have a frozen water pipe. What do I do?
- When should I repair my water heater?
- Are there different sizes of water heaters?
- What is a "tankless" water heater?
- When should I replace my water heater?
- How long do water heaters last?
For more information about any of Edwards & Mills, Inc.'s plumbing or gas services, please contact us at any time by phone (336) 299-6309 or by email.
Edwards & Mills
At Edwards & Mills, Inc. plumbing services of Greensboro, we not only aim to provide superior plumbing and gas services quickly and efficiently, we also take the necessary time to explain what needs to be done and how it will be achieved. Our prices are competitive and affordable, and we want to ensure that you have a complete understanding of what you are paying for. We give you realistic up-front cost estimates and a projected timeline so that you know exactly what to expect to pay and when to expect the plumbing projects or repairs to be completed
Give Edwards & Mills, Inc., a call today for advice, information, or to schedule an appointment. We promise that you will not be disappointed.